Talk

Advanced search

30 Day Shred!

(7 Posts)
Marilynz Wed 01-Jul-15 05:50:25

Anyone doing this or has done it with decent results?

I started yesterday and oh my god it nearly killed me! I know it gets better as I've done it before (but never lasted 30 days! grin )

In 30 days I'll post my before and after weight / measurements if anyone is interested? smile

Racheyg Wed 01-Jul-15 14:18:25

Good luck op.

I did the 30 day shred last year before I fell pregnant. It's pretty tough isn't it?

Hope it all goes well and I can't wait to hear about your results x

Magicalmrmistofeles Fri 03-Jul-15 11:10:49

I'm on day 2 of level 2. Blooody hell - those twisy plank things at the end nearly killed me!

OctoberOctober Mon 13-Jul-15 01:31:13

1 week in - please tell me it works...

TwigletLola Tue 14-Jul-15 08:39:49

I did Day One, Level One yesterday and my arms are so sore. It hurt to wash my hair in the shower afterwards! I can't get the hang of any of her ab exercises because I have no stomach muscles at all so if I try and do crunches I just don't move! I took my measurements yesterday and I'm hoping to see some results soon.

IndianMummy Tue 14-Jul-15 10:43:07

I did it, all 30 days, and it's worth it - stick to it. I saw the difference a little later on (maybe the 3rd week) but everything feels tighter, slimmer, stronger - and it's only 20 minutes a day!

The only 'disadvantage' is that after you've done it, you kind of have to keep going with the exercise thing to keep the results...

OctoberOctober Fri 17-Jul-15 00:40:27

Thanks Indianmummy, good to know that it gets results.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now