Talk

Advanced search

WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY

(6 Posts)
sadie988 Mon 29-Jun-15 06:46:38

Good morning, any of you lovely ladies need a diet buddy. I have two stone to lose, am completely unmotivated and unhappy with my weight. Sound familiar? X

Titsalinabumsquash Mon 29-Jun-15 09:29:12

I'll be your buddy. smile

I'm doing mfp to lose my baby weight after dc4.

I'm managing a 2lb a week loss at the moment.

I'm 11st 4 would like to lose another 2 stone in the long run but I set little goals for myself to spur me on. smile

PumpkinsMummy Mon 29-Jun-15 09:51:01

I have been trying to shift weight for ages, I manage 1.5 stones then stop and gradually put it all back on. How do you do MFP? My issue is with emotional eating so having a tracker that tells me how much crap I'm eating would be useful!

What exercise are you planning on doing? I started couch to 5k and nearly completed it and completed a race but have ground to a halt.

sadie988 Mon 29-Jun-15 09:55:27

I have tried my fitness pal but find it a bit of a pain to keep logging everything. I'm ok for a couple of days then life gets in the way. Also I find that if I over eat (emotionally) then I don't log the food because it would make it real! Then I kind of give up. I'm useless x

Titsalinabumsquash Mon 29-Jun-15 10:44:52

You're not useless, it's hard losing weight and keeping it going, way harder than eating junk, it is for me anyway!
I log everything on mfp, I don't see the point otherwise the only person I'm hurting is myself, plus it's good because of I've scoffed cakes, chocolates etc then I can see that in writing and make sure my other meals that day/week are lighter.
I have the app on my phone and iPad so I can log stuff anywhere and I can plan a whole day in the morning so I know what I am eating in advance.

I can't do a lot in the way of exercise, my hips are shot after having 4 children they've not recovered after the last one was born, I can walk a bit but at a steady pace do no power walking for me!
I am breastfeeding though so I burn a bit that way.

timmypeter Wed 02-Aug-17 14:50:24

Hi

You're not by any chance the Sarah Jane whom I used to know are you?

Tim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now