Talk

Advanced search

Shakes !

(5 Posts)
Lonelylass1218 Fri 19-Jun-15 17:57:23

I am looking for a shake to start a shake/meal replacement to lose some weight along with exercise and health eating. I know shakes are not the best bit want them to kick start the loss. I have a budget of £80 ish and looking for about 4 weeks worth so limited to what to get. Anyone done slim fast? Am I better to use water or milk?

Furball Sat 20-Jun-15 07:42:34

I'm on the Tesco Ultraslim ones and the strawberry and vanilla are really nice, there is an offer at the moment which is 3 packs of 10 for £12

The only thing I find alarming about it is each shake contains 5 spoons of sugar - which scares the lights out of me.

If you did want to watch your sugar apparently there is a diet whey product as well but I've not used that, it says make this one with water, but to make it taste better they use skim milk (which is what I make the ultraslim with)

Redglitter Sat 20-Jun-15 07:50:40

Depends what you want. ultraslim aren't total meal replacement though so you still need to buy food too. if it's a food replacement VLCD you want I'd recommend Slim & Save. It's great value got loads of choice and fantastic customer service

WaltJunior Sat 20-Jun-15 07:54:38

Slenderblend vanilla tastes nice & is low carb

Cassie258 Sun 05-Jul-15 16:00:24

Olympus health do a weight loss bundle. You get fat burners, cla burners and a diet whey protein formula. It seems pretty good. It's £28.99/32.99 I think grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now