Talk

Advanced search

I look gross please help

(5 Posts)
layla888 Fri 19-Jun-15 17:20:34

Okay I know this has probably been asked 1000000000 times before but I need help. I've had 2 csections and having my third in 2 weeks and need help getting my body back. A the moment my tummy looks fucking disgusting its a combo of a massive pregnant belly at the top and mega overhang at the bottom. So much so that you can grab it. Seriously it's gross. DH hasn't had sex with me in months.and I don't blame him. This is my last baby and I need to do somthing about my weight/belly area in particular. Since having my first ds 5 years ago I've put on 6 stone a combo of 3 babies and eating too much crap out of boredom and doing zero fitness. I was a size 12 now I'm.size 22. I know the first thing to do is chabge my diet but I really need help with weight loss exercise and in particular help toning the mummy apron. Any help would be amazing. Please help me find my self worth again x

Vivacia Sat 20-Jun-15 08:15:04

Sweetheart, you need a big helping of TLC.
I would suggest, when you're ready, gentle weight loss and finding some exercise that you love (but ask me about weight lifting!).
Your apron is likely to be mostly skin, and that requires surgery. It can be burned off like fat or built like muscle. It can not be "toned" away.

MugsLife Sat 20-Jun-15 08:45:58

You need to look after yourself as a priority and make sure others are doing the same! You are about the become a mother of three!

If you have the energy you could try and do so bulk cooking to fill your freezer with wholesome homecooked meals so you don't end up eating takeaways or junk food. You shouldn't diet for the first 6 weeks, and you should lose plenty of water weight naturally at that time anyway. Don't give yourself a hard time. 3 children is a lot to ask from your body.

Dowser Sat 20-Jun-15 09:41:30

Will you be breast feeding. The weight fell off my daughter when she did this. She put a lot of weight on with each baby but the bf (3-4 stone I believe) but each time got back to her per pregnancy weight, not overnight but within a few months.

Please be kind to yourself . Now is not the time to start panicking . Now is the time to love yourself for the precious new life you are bringing into the world.

ppeatfruit Sat 20-Jun-15 15:24:05

Agree with the all the above posters but I would add thata look at Paul Mckenna's way of eating would help you a lot to love yourself and to re educate your appetite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now