Talk

Advanced search

meal replacement shakes

(5 Posts)
firefly78 Tue 16-Jun-15 13:47:18

i know these are silly and faddy but thought i would try them anyway. just had one and am still absolutely starving! arent they meant to fill you up???

QueenOfHalloween Thu 18-Jun-15 15:40:53

It took a while before i started to feel full when i last used them. But they did help me lose 3 stone. Just wish i'd stuck with it! If you decide to stick with them try having a hot drink with them. I found that helped.

simplydevine05 Thu 18-Jun-15 20:51:51

After thee weeks I was bored and fed up with being hungry on the shakes and losing nothing, so switched to just calorie counting. It's worked for me ever since and it is rare I get hungry. Life is too short to feel like you are starving yourself!

firefly78 Thu 18-Jun-15 22:45:55

i find calorie counting such a massive faff!!

Furball Thu 18-Jun-15 22:55:39

Which ones are you on?

I've been on the Tesco ones and I can honestly say this as a true piggy I am completely full on them. Its really weird, as I can demolish a whole cupboard full of stuff and it have no effect on my fullness, but now, even right this second I feel completely stuffed and I've only had a small dinner with no pudding confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now