Talk

Advanced search

Anyone doing the Cambridge Diet?

(5 Posts)
zeis10 Tue 19-May-15 16:23:52

Anyone doing the Cambridge Diet? I am starting next week..be good to chat to others who have done it or want to try. Cheers!

Jenda Tue 19-May-15 23:46:12

I am on a very similar diet, acti diet and my best friend has done cambridge. I have about 6 stone to lose and feel that removing proper food from temptation might be my only hope! Its good so far, lost about 1.5 stone in first month and i have hypothyroidism so I was pleased with that. Hard work but once you get into the swing of things its much easier!

zeis10 Wed 20-May-15 12:52:51

Wow Jenda I am impressed, that is so what I am hoping for..a lot of weight loss..have lost some this year, but it has been so SLOW..it's a bit dispiriting. Gonna look up acti now! Well done girl! smile

gotthearse Sat 27-Jun-15 14:07:13

I am on it if you are still doing it. 20 lbs in 6 weeks for me

Rebecca1608 Sat 27-Jun-15 18:13:59

I did the cambridge diet in 2009 when i was 19. I was actually 19 stone 3. I lost 12lbs in my first week and within a few months went down to 14 stone. At 14 stone i decided i was small enough to try special k and just healthy eating. I went down to 11 stone and now i'm back up to 13 stone (just had twins 1 month ago) and am looking for diet help as i can't motivate myself. Best of luck grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now