best diet once DS2 born

(2 Posts)
Racheyg Sat 16-May-15 13:19:10

hi all,
I am due ds2 in 2 weeks and planning on starting dieting soon after. I put on nearly 4 stone with ds1 who was born 21 months ago and I was already overweight. I tried during this pregnancy to not put on too much but I have managed to put on 3 1/2 stone. sad

I was on 5:2 after ds1 was born and lost 3 stone, and still had 2 stone more too lose so I was week 1 into slimming world when I found out i was pregnant, i didnt stick on slimming world as I felt sick for the first 16 weeks and carbs were my best friend smile

My questions is any advice on the best diet to go on once ds2 born? shall I start slimming world or go back on 5:2? advice greatly received. xx

Barn92 Wed 20-May-15 15:22:25

Hello try not to pressure yourself I to losing too much weight you will have just had a baby �� I used a nutritional supplement to aid my weightloss aswell as helping me t lose weight it also educated me what were the right foods to eat etc I still use the supplement now even though I'm where I want to be, I use it for all the health benefits it gives me etc
Good luck with the baby and the weightlosssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now