Talk

Advanced search

Wish I could un-eat!!

(7 Posts)
whatdidthefoxsay Fri 15-May-15 21:20:40

Been using the my fitness app, it's great, teaching me loads but I stupidly ate a deli sandwich from McDs thinking it would be ok but it's thrown my calories out by almost 1000, ruined all my good work this week! confusedconfusedconfused

IamMummyhearmeROAR Fri 15-May-15 21:44:48

Just put it behind you and start again tomorrow.The grilled chicken salad wrap is under 400 cals for future ref. Their salads are also quite nice if unadventurous. Pretty good nutritional info on the Maccies website

whatdidthefoxsay Fri 15-May-15 21:52:37

Thank you for replying, I feel like I've let myself down, but I will start again tomorrow. I just didn't realise how calorific it was. I'm feeling disappointed with myself

IamMummyhearmeROAR Fri 15-May-15 21:58:30

Well just think that now you know, you can be mindful in future. That's what these experiences teach us. its a huge learning curve but you'll get there.

whatdidthefoxsay Fri 15-May-15 22:05:48

Yes it's the reason I downloaded this app, I don't eat much but it's clear I'm eating the wrong things. Got to lose this unflattering belly, it all goes to my belly! I'm a skinny fat person and I hate it

a2011x Mon 25-May-15 08:19:22

You will not gain weight for being 1000cal over, carry on as you were , don't weigh tomorrow

Chimchar Mon 25-May-15 09:33:10

aww. stop beating yourself up now.

it's ok. you made a mistake. you know now the calories and won't make the same mistake again.

dust yourself off, and get back on your horse. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now