Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy weight

(5 Posts)
Discopanda Fri 15-May-15 00:22:28

Hi all, I had DD2 4 weeks ago and am desperate to lose my baby weight, it's mainly around my thighs and muffin top. Still waiting to get the all-clear to start exercising again and I'm breastfeeding so need to lose weight without affecting my supply. Does anyone have any tips? Last time round the weight hung around for a few weeks then suddenly dropped off but I'm 3 years older this time so metabolism may have slowed down and I'm constantly hungry at the moment.

Mrscog Fri 15-May-15 21:50:52

Omg - are you me? dS2 is 4 weeks on Monday and your whole story is the same for me! Want to buddy up? I've got 1.5 stone left to lose.

Discopanda Sun 17-May-15 11:12:34

Whooo, let's do this! I'm not weighing myself because pre-pregnancy I did a lot of weight-based training and naturally muscular so I'm going by measurements, I've got 6 inches to lose off my waist.

Mrscog Sun 17-May-15 20:01:58

Ooh I could do measurements too as although I'm not very muscular I do know roughly what they were. Managed to cut down on unhealthy snacks this weekend, which is my starting point, I've spent 4 weeks existing on chocolate and cake etc.

Discopanda Sun 17-May-15 20:16:45

That's pretty normal, it's hard enough to get time to go to the loo in the first few weeks let alone eat s proper healthy dinner!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now