Celebrity Slim, buddy wanted!

(5 Posts)
lozzybeast Tue 12-May-15 23:45:19

Hi, I start Celebrity Slim tomorrow. Anyone else out there that is doing it and would like to buddy up? Let me know if so.
Any advice for a newbie?
TIA xx

TickedyTock Wed 13-May-15 20:17:28

Hiya, I'm not doing celebrity slim but I am doing the tesco ultra slim meal replacement shakes, lost 3lb last week but have been poorly this week so starting again tomorrow.

Have you tried shakes before?

lozzybeast Wed 13-May-15 22:00:18

I've done Slim Fast in the past, but that was quite a few years ago. Usually do Slimming World, but I'm going on holiday soon and wanted to kick start my weight loss. How did you get on doing Shakes?

TickedyTock Wed 13-May-15 22:13:06

Yeah I can't get on with slimming world this time round for some reason that's why I thought I'd try shakes. Last week was my first week on them and found it pretty good- as long as I had my lunch one dead on lunch time as if I waited and had it a bit later then it wouldn't fill me up and I'd scoff .grin lost 3lb though so not too bad!

So did u start today how did u get on?

twinkle183 Mon 18-May-15 13:32:02

Hi ya girls... Am just awaiting my delivery and then I will be starting... Could really do with a buddy for this... Am determined to get this weight off!! 2-3stone to go... The weight for me it's not really the issue its the fact I don't fit in to any of my clothes anymore... Have a beautiful wardrobe!!! Am hiding in jumpers and jogging bottoms at the mo and am completely miserable! So a friend would be great..... wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now