Recipe Suggestions for my lovely friend, who is do so so well but has become bored.

(1 Post)
Marmiteandjamislush Thu 30-Apr-15 18:26:14

Hello,

My lovely friend and I are both significantly overweight. She has been put on a prescribed diet of 1000 cals a day by the Drs. I am PG, so I'm just making sensible changes and MW are happy so long as I don't gain any more weight and will probably loose weight as DC #3 grows and Bfs, but will need to do a major diet when safe to do so. Anyway, my wonderful friend has lost a stack of weight in 16 weeks, by being very strict with herself and gently upping her exercise e.g we walk with our kids everyday and she goes to Pilates (I do usually, but not in this stage of PG) However, she's now finding the diet very boring and keeps saying she can't go on with it. It would be such a shame if she stops, she has done so well and if she keeps going she will be able to add some of her favorites back in small portions and still be healthy.

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for tasty low calorie meals to keep her motivated.

At the mo' she's eating lots of white fish, turkey, chicken, low fat diary, low carb veggies and occasional fruits.

FYI she can't eat pork.

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now