Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a VLCD please or explain the differences?

(8 Posts)
Muddledupme Wed 28-Jan-15 22:51:50

Hi, I'm looking to start a meal replacement diet, but I would really appreciate any tips on the different diets as they seem to vary a lot in cost and not sure about the vitamins etc that some have.Are there any real differences in the products other than price? And can you drink tea and coffee with them as I would miss them more than food.

ChippingInLatteLover Wed 28-Jan-15 22:56:07

My cousin did lighter life and lost a serious amount of weight. She was very very unhappy while doing it. She seems to be keeping it off, but she's permanently smoking instead.

There's a bunch of us low carbing on the BOOTCAMP threads if you're interested in giving it's go with us? Many of us have serious amounts of weight to lose.

If not, good luck getting the info you want flowers

alleypalley Thu 29-Jan-15 00:33:39

I'm doing slimandsave.co.uk. There's two plans one where you just have 4 packs a day plus a milk allowance, and one where you have 3 packs and a low carb low fat meal.

The flavours and meal options are really good, it's one of the cheaper ones, and it has a very supportive Facebook page which you can join. You can even join it before you start and ask any questions you may have.

gotredonyou Thu 29-Jan-15 14:33:04

I did Cambridge and lost 3 stone in 3 months on their 3 meal packs a day (soups, shakes, bars, porridge etc..) It's not the cheapest but you get a consultant come to your house each week for support and weigh in. That really helped me stay on track..I have lost a further stone after slowly coming off the plan x

Muddledupme Thu 29-Jan-15 15:56:15

Thank you so much, I think slim and save looks good as I could use the milk allowance for coffee. I will sort the order and come back when it arrives.

mrssmith79 Fri 30-Jan-15 08:08:58

Hi. I'm starting exante on Monday. The website had an offer last night when I ordered - 4 weeks worth for £108 and a code for a further 40percent off at checkout. I've ordered the shakes and bars pack to be safe in case the meals and soups are yucky.

Chocchip88 Sat 31-Jan-15 08:00:53

mrssmith I am also starting exante on Monday (if my packs arrive in time!). I have just ordered a weeks worth to start with, if I get to day 3 I'll bulk order more!

mrssmith79 Sat 31-Jan-15 11:56:01

Oooh I'll keep an eye out for you on the diet boards Chocchip - good luck smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: