Talk

Advanced search

Detox and Cleanse

(5 Posts)
ddodia Wed 14-Jan-15 16:57:09

Looking at the top diets searched on Google in 2014, the Clean 9 was in the number 1 position.

Has anyone tried this ... and if you haven't, do you want to?

I'm doing this now and am also a distributor - I would really appreciate your honest opinions of the program.

Letmeeatcakecakecake Wed 14-Jan-15 17:58:08

It's absolutely crap.

Of course you're going to lose weight if for 3 days you only drink aloe vera juice and protein shakes (which are FILLED with artificial sweetener) then for 6 days after add a 300 calorie meal to it.

I'm not big to begin with, I did it because I had to do something in very skimpy underwear (I won't divulge!) and wanted to get rid of my bloat.

My pre clean 9 BMI was 21, and I lost 3lb by the end of the 9 days. Needless to say it came straight back on as soon as I started eating normally again (healthy clean vegan foods, no sugar, probably no more than 1500 calories a day and continued with my lifting routine).

I really wouldn't waste my money. You'd be better off investing your £100 in lovely healthy foods and teaching yourself good habits for a long term lifestyle change rather than a quick fix starvation diet.

rusmum Thu 15-Jan-15 19:28:20

I have done it twice and lost 9lb/6lb it didn't come back on. Forever do offer a full money back guarantee if you don't like it or it doesn't work for you you get all of your money back. ( disclaimer I love aloe so much I am now a distributor)

Letmeeatcakecakecake Thu 15-Jan-15 19:56:40

Just out of curiosity- would the refund come from the distributor or from forever?

rusmum Fri 16-Jan-15 21:35:21

Forever send a new pack to distributor to be resold.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: