Talk

Advanced search

slimming world? weight watchers?

(4 Posts)
nightowl Tue 20-Apr-04 02:04:01

These are the two diets i am considering...as i said in my other thread, i dont have time for meetings etc. Does anyone have any idea of cost, online access and all the rest?

nightowl Fri 23-Apr-04 01:15:55

bump! no-one loves me sob sob...

ragtaggle Fri 23-Apr-04 07:15:14

Not sure nightowl. I do know that you can find out the cost of weightwatchers online on www.weightwatchers.co.uk.

I joined four weeks ago after deciding that the extra baby weight I'm carrying is making me miserable. Also, I was breastfeeding and didn't know how to diet while doing that. In the past four and a half week I have lost ten pounds and feel so much better. I still have thirteen pounds to go to get down to my pre-pregnancy work of ten stone. I haven't looked back - it's such a sensible diet with no food groups cut out at all. It means you never have to tell anyone you are dieting and you don't feel too deprived (Although show me a diet where you never feel deprived at all !)

kiwisbird Sun 09-May-04 14:16:23

I've been on ww online for 4 days and have lost 5lbs already, it is really good, I am doing it with my dh so it is easier to stick too!
Very easy diet, you don't miss out on anything you like!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »