Talk

Advanced search

So I just weighed myself...

(5 Posts)
TallulahTwinkletoes Sun 04-Jan-15 14:44:59

I'm 10st 7/66.8kg
34.2 per cent of me is fat!
If you took all the fat out of me, there would be a 22.8kg lump of goo next to me.

Anybody else care to share?

I'm changing my eating habits today (weighed so I could see the difference) and will be doing this for at least two months.

Anyone care to join me? Or is there a thread already going that would welcome me?

Zucker Sun 04-Jan-15 14:58:20

Hi Tallulah, I'm 12 stone 4.5 pounds. It only seems like a blink ago I was 10 stone, in fact it was 5 years ago and I've drifted up 2 stone without noticing. That is until I had to buy size 14 jeggings in M&S this Christmas.
We all know how generous M&S are with their sizings.

My rules are no quick fix processed dinners/foods. If I fancy hash browns out comes the bag of potatoes and onions and I make some. If I fancy pizza I get off my bum and make a base and toppings.

2nd rule is no eating outside my home unless it's an actual meal at a mealtime. (I stole this from a thread I was reading on here earlier, could have been the Katie Hopkins thread.)

I also aim to get my steps to that magic 10000. I'm hitting a high of about 3000(using Noom walk on Android phone). Even I realise, as the laziest person I know, that 3000 steps is pathetic really.

I've set out 75 days, which started new years day and ends just before St Patrick's Day so I have a visible deadline to hit.

TallulahTwinkletoes Sun 04-Jan-15 15:02:09

Do you have a desk job? I'm going to start walking on my dinner... Weather permitting. Could you do that to get steps up?

I'm the opposite to you, I noticed the day I put my first pound on. 6 years ago and 6 years worth of pathetically miserable attempts later, I'm the same bloody weight...

Zucker Sun 04-Jan-15 16:15:08

I work online at home so glued to my laptop and don't even need to get dressed to work! Once schools here are re opened tomorrow I can work on my steps. I plan on doing the school run and do a circuit of the town. Have to start somewhere!

TallulahTwinkletoes Sun 04-Jan-15 18:54:28

Sounds excellent! Have you seen the seven minute workout app? Might help you a lot grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now