Talk

Advanced search

Pizza Hut - AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

(13 Posts)
Lisa78 Thu 15-Apr-04 17:03:39

Age old tradition to take DS2 (who's 15) to Pizza Hut on the last day of the hols - ie tomorrow.
I'm not going to sit and eat salad whilst he munches yummy pizza so can anyone tell me how many points there are per slice and which - if any - types are lower than others
And yes, I am salivating, just thinking about it!
Thanks

Lisa78 Thu 15-Apr-04 17:04:17

Thats DS1 actually, DS2 is 5 months old and not *quite* up to pizza just yet!

CountessDracula Thu 15-Apr-04 17:21:47

A pizza hut margherita medium pan pizza has 4.5 points per slice (doesn't say how big the slice is)

If you tell me which sort of pizza it is I can look up specifically

sammac Thu 15-Apr-04 17:44:34

Lisa
Took dd and friends to PH today and they have a reasonable salad bar, but we had the all you can eat buffet . You will have to be very strong-willed. I am full of admiration( not to say pizza) for you taking ds and not indulging.

Lisa78 Thu 15-Apr-04 18:00:43

but I am indulging sammac!!! But will take admiration anyway

CD, my particular favourites are ham and pineapple, ham and mushroom and pepperoni

Gawd, am hungry now!

Lisa78 Thu 15-Apr-04 19:24:58

bump

collision Thu 15-Apr-04 19:38:19

Unfortunately Lisa the points will be SO HIGH they will go off the scale!!! LOL!

Have a large diet coke and some salad as well and then there wont be room for pizza!!

sammac Thu 15-Apr-04 19:41:49

If I give you more admiration will that negate the calories
Just don't have the chocolate fudge cake!

CountessDracula Thu 15-Apr-04 19:47:42

well a hawaiian which I presume is ham and pineapple is also 4.5 per slice
for a medium pan pizza whatever that is. A whole medium pizza is 27.5 points so that must mean that there are 6 slices in a pizza.

A "the edge" works pizza (with everything on it I presume) is 3pts per slice so that seems better value, must be thinner I guess. But a whole one is 52.5 which must mean that a whole one is much bigger than the medium pan pizza I guess as there are 17 slices in a pizza

Steer clear of the stuffed crust as they are lots of points

Sorry but don't go to Pizza Hut so don't know their descriptions v well but HTH

Lisa78 Thu 15-Apr-04 19:49:35

It does countess, thanks
Think I will compromise, get a big plate of salad and a diet coke, THEN start on the pizza!
Wonder how many slices I'll get thru...

Lisa78 Fri 16-Apr-04 20:18:18

OH lordy! Not only did I have TEN slices, but DH is on his way home with a chinese takeaway...
But not to worry, I can catch up on my points so long as I walk about 80 miles a day and don't actually eat anything till Wednesday

CountessDracula Fri 16-Apr-04 20:25:03

tut tut I'll set Coddy on you, she is the queen of disparaging pizza-gorging session put-downs

Lisa78 Sat 17-Apr-04 17:50:50

no no not the dreaded coddy put down!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »