Talk

Advanced search

VLD, Cambridge, Lighter life, Exante, Booss!

(3 Posts)
bootcampgirl2014 Sun 16-Nov-14 08:30:03

Hi all
I'm looking at starting the Cambridge diet and I can't find any up to date threads and hoped there might be some people out there who would like to join me on my journey!
I've got over 4 stone to lose and have tried WW & SW but I just keep eating rubbish. I need a total break from food.
Is there anyone out there on any VLCDs who would like to chat?
Helen

Misssss Tue 18-Nov-14 19:32:37

Meeeee, I've got to the point that I'm just fed up of eating, I needed a seat belt extender in a flight I took this weekend and I almost wept. I have about three weeks of Sns shakes which I will start tomorrow. How are you getting on?

SoleSource Fri 21-Nov-14 13:38:13

I am going to start a 100% posts only about the Cambridge diet, step one. All off plan food talk shall be illegal on my thread and I shall ask MNHQ if they can remove them.

I am also creating a step 2, 3, 4 , 5 Cambridge thread and food talk is allowed.

A third Cambridge diet thread where all food, cheats, strugglling with diet chat allowed.

I guess posters will ignore the aim f each thread and just post where it is busiest.

I feel stressed already...

Maybe a general VLCD thread as this one is best....

and i loathe the 'fell off the wagon' phrase, yuck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now