Talk

Advanced search

forza 2:2:1 ketones any good?

(3 Posts)
sniffysnifferson Sun 09-Nov-14 20:54:51

My sister has been recommended forza raspberry 2:2:1 tablets by a friend of hers. Anybody have any experience of them? is she going to be wasting her money like I suspect she may be?

CheersMedea Fri 21-Nov-14 16:35:01

The only thing I know about them is that they are promoted to death by Spencer Matthews and various members of the Made In Chelsea cast.

That alone suggests to me that you should steer well clear of them.

If they were any good, I suspect they'd have a better quality ambassador -both in terms of more A list persons who were willing to endorse them and in terms of what they could afford to pay someone to promote them.

Most weight loss diets/products attain a certain level of credence because female celebrities who are under massive pressure to - basically - be under weight thin either disclose in interview their diet/products/methods or gossip columns reveal it. I've never heard of anyone legit or A list endorsing forza raspberry - so highly doubtful.

Z listers = Z list product.

pippar44 Sat 22-Nov-14 16:47:52

A lot of people have been ripped of by the company you buy them at a trial price and then they take about £95 from your account without you knowing. They are a scam

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now