Talk

Advanced search

Too cools food and weight loss diary

(7 Posts)
5toocoolforschool Fri 31-Oct-14 21:57:40

I have decided to keep some kids of diary on here of what im eating,and also keep track of my weight.

I don't know how much i weigh as haven't weighed myself for a few months but i know its between 14 and 15 stone shock

I have 5 children,one who is 10 months and still breastfed (she feeds a lot!)I thought bf would help me lose weight but it hasn't (nothing to do with all the extra food ive been scoffing!)

I've got to the point now where i feel really unhealthy,sluggish and uncomfortable,i don't have any energy for the kids and i feel really unattractive.I am in the process of separating from my husband too,i think that is what's giving me a kick up the bum,it feels like a new start.

Anyway,will start tomorrow!Wish me luck!

5toocoolforschool Fri 31-Oct-14 21:59:49

Oh forgot to say, I am not following any kind of diet yet,ive tried slimming world before but i got bored after a couple of weeks.

Im going to try to focus on eating breakfast,drinking more water,eating more fruit and veg,and not eating bread more than once a day (i can easily get through 8 slices a day sometimes,it always seems the easiest thing to reach for if i dont have time,its always something on toast or a sandwich) and obviously no chocolate, biscuits and cakes!

5toocoolforschool Sat 01-Nov-14 08:19:31

Shit and fuck.

Just weighed myself.

98.8kg or 15 STONE 7!

Feel like shit now.But mustnt let it upset now,time to do something about it!

lemonpuffbiscuit Sat 01-Nov-14 08:24:21

I've a stone to loose but I've been trying to get rid of it for years with no success.

I have cut back on sugar and bread hugely already but now just need to excerise more and eat less food.

It's such slow going loosing weight but I need to get on with it

Krakken Sat 01-Nov-14 08:27:29

Well done for facing up to it!
You're going through a tough time at the moment and eating healthy food will ultimately help you with everything you're facing.

I've just started the same approach as you. I also relied on bread too much and have cut it down to one slice of seeded bread a day.
I'm thinking in terms of nourishing my body with lots if fruit, veg, lean protein and healthy carbs as well as drinking plenty of water.

Good luck. I'll be rooting for you smile

Clutterbugsmum Sat 01-Nov-14 08:27:51

Have you tried myfitnesspal. Its a free website where you can log what you eat, but also tells you the amount. You can set it up how much you want to lose each week.

loudarts Sat 01-Nov-14 08:43:35

Definitely try my fitness pal. I've been using it for 4 months and lost over 3 stone. I'm also bf a 10 month old so have 1500 calories a day and the app makes it so easy to keep track.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now