Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Mamas Week 15

(14 Posts)
Demented Fri 09-Apr-04 19:03:11

At the start of Week 15, we're becoming lean!

Ghosty Fri 09-Apr-04 21:55:26

Demented!
I sent you my weight loss for the week (2lbs - yay!!!!) and the e-mail came back as unsent ... it is definitely the address that you gave me last week ...
Any ideas?
Love Ghosty xx

Demented Sat 10-Apr-04 22:27:00

Apologies to all those whose mails didn't get through. We are having some e-mail problems just now, my DH brought some mails through with Mailwasher (anti-spam programme) and thinks he may have marked some of your mails as spam, which would bounce them back, sorry! He has suggested that I ask you all to put Mumsnet in the subject heading and hopefully that will alert him enough not to delete them. Sorry again.

Well done on the 2lbs loss Ghosty!!!

Demented Wed 14-Apr-04 18:13:30

REMEMBER: Weigh-in tomorrow, weigh-in emails preferred on Thursday but accepted anytime up until 6pm Friday if necessary. Announcement Friday night!

Hopefully this week we will have no email problems but if your mail is bounced can you please let me know here and I will look into it.

All the best!

gemilou Wed 14-Apr-04 18:39:21

Hi
Can I jion this weight loss thing please

Demented Wed 14-Apr-04 18:59:24

Yes of course, welcome!

Just send me your current weight, target weight (if any) and I will put you on the spreadsheet. Then all you do is mail me every Thursday with your loss for the week and you will be included in the announcement on Friday night. We celebrate milestones, first half stone etc and aim to give motivational tips and recipes.

I've had a bit of trouble with the emails over the last couple of weeks so the only other request is that you put Mumsnet in the subject line (in case DH deletes it thinking it's spam ) and make sure you tell me your nickname in the mail.

Address is:- mn.bigmamas(at)virgin(dot)net

miranda2 Thu 15-Apr-04 22:44:26

Hello - I am bowing out. Weight has stuck at 10.2 for past 5 weeks - Obviously I am meant to be this size!! I am VERY HAPPY - my original target was 10 which was pretty arbitrary really. I started out 11.3 so have lost a full stone. Plus, having been a size 16 for years, I went to Next on Monday to buy new trousers in 14 and ended up having to get 12!!!! I fairly skipped out of the shop, and bought the same trews in two colours (now that could be a whole other thread - things you've done that make you feel really grown up. For some reason buying the same item in multiple colours has always seemed a very adult thing to do to me, and I've never done it before!).
So anyway - size 12!!!!!!!
Lost a stone!!!!!!!
And ttc in two months time.
All = stopping dieting now.
Good luck to everyone here, and thanks for all the support and encouragement.
May be back after next birth (fingers crossed...)!

Demented Fri 16-Apr-04 19:57:56

WEEK 15 RESULTS!!!!

Demented 1.00 21.00
Juniper68 2.00 4.00
Gothicmama 0.00 0.00
Sassy 1.00 1.00
Wintye 1.00 5.00
Allegra 2.00 6.00
Lisa78 2.50 8.50

Congratulations to Lisa78 on losing her first half stone!!! Well done! Can I congratulate myself on losing a stone and a half?

I would like to welcome our new memeber, MrsJingles!

Well done Miranda2, size 12 that's great, all your hard work has paid off!

Well done everyone!!!

sarochka Fri 16-Apr-04 23:04:41

Hi
Could I also join this weight loss thing. Need more support. Thanks
Love Sara

juniper68 Sat 17-Apr-04 15:29:05

Congratulations Lisa on losing your half stone!!!

Well done to Miranda, I can't wait to be a size 12 again!

Welcome to MrsJingles and Sarochka.

And well done to the rest of us too

Demented Sat 17-Apr-04 17:28:58

Lisa, I tried to send you an e-card to congratulate you on your first half stone weight loss, unfortunately it seems to have been blocked by your spam filter and returned to me, but hey it's the thought that counts!

sarochka, if you mail me as per my post on Wednesday below, I'll pop you on the spreadsheet and get you included in the announcement, welcome!

Lisa78 Sat 17-Apr-04 17:53:22

Thanks anyway Demented! Don't know why it did that, but I have had virtually no emails the last couple of days - I'm wondering if something is amiss?!

juniper68 Sat 17-Apr-04 22:50:49

are u with virgin lisa? it's just they're doing something re:spam.

Demented Sun 18-Apr-04 13:03:45

Lisa, tried to mail you again, this time just with the detail of how to access the card on-line, bounced again I'm afraid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: