Talk

Advanced search

juice plus shakes vs slimfast shakes

(8 Posts)
MrsStark1 Thu 07-Aug-14 14:59:59

Looking at the info for each it seems like the juice plus shakes are the more 'healthier' out of the two with more protein,less sugar and with fruit/veg extracts.
But i was wondering if anyone could shed any light on if the juice plus shakes are any good and if they are slightly more 'healthier' than slimfast.

And just to note i am well aware that shakes are not exactly healthy and can be part of a pyramid scheme etc and i am not looking for a rep. (I have reasons why i need to start on shakes short term and just want to try and pick the best option and especially looking for less sugar and to be healthiest option)

Mariewilliamsmiw Thu 14-Aug-14 06:49:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Mariewilliamsmiw Thu 14-Aug-14 07:16:54

filrylo Wed 08-Oct-14 12:46:52

MmeMorrible Wed 08-Oct-14 12:49:14

As a rep you're also going to be very biased towards the product you sell!

Smyth94 Fri 13-May-16 10:45:38

Are you still a rep . . I know this was a long time ago x

Juicyjp Tue 21-Jun-16 18:06:40

Smyth94 do you need a rep?

oyato Fri 24-Jun-16 19:18:30

Stick with Juice Plus you can buy as a guest,you don't need to be a rep,just shop,but you have to buy from a rep to save on shipping. That's what I would do.I am on Juice Plus and I love the flexibility and freedom of buying,I am not pressured with nonsense autoships etc and yes the products are healthy thats why their products are recommended by health experts and doctors. Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now