(13 Posts)
Janstar Wed 31-Mar-04 13:21:55

Anyone else tried this?

Crunchie Wed 31-Mar-04 13:33:17

Yes

CountessDracula Wed 31-Mar-04 13:41:57

Does it make you guff a lot

Janstar Wed 31-Mar-04 13:42:51

No. I thought it would but that hasn't been a problem.

How did you get on, Crunchie?

Cod Wed 31-Mar-04 13:55:32

Message withdrawn

Janstar Wed 31-Mar-04 13:57:50

I quite like it. Put in some garlic and spices and it is a very palatable soup.

If he hates that type of thing in the first place it would just be miserable for him.

juniper68 Wed 31-Mar-04 14:54:36

Is there a recipe anywhere for this soup and how much do u eat? I made some non fat veg soup yesterday and it had lots of frozen cabbage in it. I had two bowls then had veggie lasagne and oven chips for tea. I've lost a couple of pounds since Monday night but that'll be water no doubt. I've had one bowl of it today as it's quite filling, and an apple

Janstar Wed 31-Mar-04 15:09:19

I just googled for it.

The soup contains carrots, mushrooms, onions, peppers and stuff as well as cabbage.

You can have other things to eat - it's different for different days. Try googling as I don't know how to do links.

I had a lovely strawberry and peach fruit salad before my lunchtime soup.

juniper68 Fri 02-Apr-04 14:14:03

thanks for that janstar x

squirmyworm Sun 04-Apr-04 11:52:05

I tried it and at first it felt wholesome and lovely but after a week the very sight of the stuff made me want to throw up....worked ish though

Janstar Sun 04-Apr-04 12:07:08

Well I sort of stuck to it for nearly a week. I did cheat with wine towards the end of the week. And one night I had a normal dinner because I felt faint. And a bit of chocolate .

Oh well, I lost two or three pounds and I got below 11 stone which is all I was aiming at for this week. Now I can eat my easter choc and start again after the school holidays on my long journey to below 10 stone.

I lost over a stone this year so far so fairly pleased with progress.

driver Sun 25-Apr-04 18:57:49

i have printed it out but the idea of the smell in the sunshine threw me off a bit. I am looking at hte cabbage going very slowly brown in the kitchen.
So I have tried the old 4P's, which is no potatoes, no pain(which is bread) no patisseries, no pasta, and i can now fit into my trousers, but not yet the pretty ones, so has anyone tried the whole week of this yummy liquid?

sexgoddess Sun 25-Apr-04 19:00:37

I tried this in 1999 and stuck rigidly to it but now the sound of it makes me want to heave. I also remember getting a crashing headache on about day 3!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: