Talk

Advanced search

Bootea Tea Detox

(15 Posts)
OkyDoke Thu 29-May-14 09:10:40

Hello.

I started the Bootea Tea Deatox yesterday in the hope that it would get me over the plateau I'm experiencing on Slimming World. I will be following the Slimming World diet along side of the detox as well as some exercise, which is fairly typical of my lifestyle.

Anyway, I thought I'd see if anyone else has done something like this, and I'll update with my progress to see if I finally get over my plateau. Might do measurements this evening too to check on any inch loss over the two weeks.

Oh, if anyone does want to do this, I have a 20% off code I'll post if anyone wants it.

Booville3 Sun 28-Jun-15 20:30:08

I've only heard about this today but am extremely interested & have read positive after positive review - think I will need to get myself to holland & Barrett ASAP!! Have you read the info on taking the contraceptive pill though - it can effect this & several unplanned pregnancies have been reported as a result of this so be careful!

EllaBella1 Sun 28-Jun-15 22:47:45

I am thinking about buying this also. I need a kick start out of my weight loss pit. Holiday in 3 weeks so even if I feel better with less bloat that's good for me! I'm thinking it's only £20 and some tea as I already do low calorie and running

Snowflake15 Sun 28-Jun-15 22:53:15

Just FYI read in the paper today that it stops your pill working!

PurpleDaisies Sun 28-Jun-15 22:59:46

This is a nice little summary of why you should avoid Bootea.

www.dietpillswatchdog.com/bootea/

BotoxBitch Sun 28-Jun-15 23:00:06

Can I please have the code smilesmile

EllaBella1 Mon 29-Jun-15 08:31:19

I have been trying to get pregnant for 20 months so here's hoping it gets me knocked up! I'm not on the pill though obvs but fingers crossed for its luck!

I started it last night, didn't know about it stopping the pill! So glad I read that!

It tastes horrendous but I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks so I'll just have to grin and bear it grin

EllaBella1 Mon 29-Jun-15 21:42:01

I read that you can add honey

That would make a big difference. I'm night off tonight so I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks for the tip brew

EllaBella1 Mon 29-Jun-15 22:25:16

I'm starting tomorrow. Will report back!

EllaBella1 Tue 30-Jun-15 19:36:51

First day time cup done. Tastes like green tea. Taking the night time one tonight so let's see how my body is with that one!

EllaBella1 Wed 01-Jul-15 08:31:42

So had the night time cleanse tea last night. Feel fine. I haven't managed to have a poo yet but I'm hoping these teas will help over the week blush

I haven't had the 'natural cleansing effect' either.

Just normal, regular.
But disappointed actually because it's so gross I was hoping it would at least work!

I shall persevere!

EllaBella1 Wed 01-Jul-15 18:08:24

I had to have a poo at work blush which is unusual for me! I'm normally constipated. just a Normal poo. I think it's getting my tummy moving which is good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now