Talk

Advanced search

VLCD - advice following a 'slip up'

(2 Posts)
Arscal Mon 03-Mar-14 20:09:39

I week in on Slim & Save and a so far have been really proud of myself and lost 1/2 stone. Felt really determined and sure I am going to lose the 3 stone that I would like to.

Cut to today, for some reason known only to God I thought I'd be able to make a delicious cake for the family and my will power would prevent me from eating any. It didn't.

Will it now take the full 3-4 days to get back into ketosis? Will I regain some of the weight I've lost due to 1 (large) slice of cake.

To anyone who had successfully lost all of their weight on a VLCD, did you have slip ups along the way?

So annoyed at myself! sad

MrsBradfield Tue 04-Mar-14 20:10:08

Hi arscal you should come and join us on the VLCD diet thread here there's loads of good advice, but I would say not to worry about 1 piece of cake, it will prob knock you out of ketosis, but try to learn from it and put it behind you and start again 100% from today. Just think, a VCLD is only short term if you do it properly, and once the weight is off then you will feel so much better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now