Talk

Advanced search

Anyone using Herbalife?

(9 Posts)
caramelchaos Thu 27-Feb-14 22:06:47

I'm currently on day 2...day 1 was absolutely fine. Today I wanted to knock someone out as I was mega irritable! What is everyone else's experience? Is it worth hanging on in?

mindgone Wed 12-Mar-14 14:19:30

How's it going now Caramel? I am considering this at the moment!

Sparklefairy83 Thu 13-Mar-14 19:11:20

I felt horrible when i done Herbalife and was very irritable for a week i was fine when i came off them! I'm now doing Juice Plus and it's so much better, i feel amazing and have lost 2 stone, best i've felt in a long while!

mindgone Thu 13-Mar-14 22:52:50

Wow, that sounds good! I asked the Herbalife lady if there were any side effects, and she said yes, loads of extra energy and feeling great! Not quite what I meant!

Sparklefairy83 Fri 14-Mar-14 08:52:37

Lol yeah i got told the same thing too, but i ended up with a sore stomach and being able to go to the bathroom (sorry tmi) lol If you'd like any details just let me know smile

mindgone Fri 14-Mar-14 10:48:22

Thanks, am able to take whatever details you're happy to give! Do you know of anyone else who was happy on it?

Sparklefairy83 Fri 14-Mar-14 15:27:17

Yeah there is quite a lot of others on i and are really happy and i'm still on it too. You get so much support when you are on it too it's great. I will pm you smile

mindgone Fri 14-Mar-14 20:22:50

Thanks, I actually meant, is anyone else you know happy on Herbalife?

Sparklefairy83 Fri 14-Mar-14 21:25:57

Oh lol no one i know is on Herbalife anymore it dosen't seem to be doing too well in my area anymore!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now