Talk

Advanced search

sad n need help

(7 Posts)
MrsMuskett Mon 24-Feb-14 19:16:02

OK so I put on like 68lbs with my son. I went from a size 8-10 at 119lbs to 16-18 at 187, and at 5ft1 u can imagine what I looked like, eekkk!! 16 weeks to the day n Ive lost 34lbs, i am now a 14-16 with another 34lbs to go. I know I should be happy with the weight I have lost, but I stalled after a while n I slipped into old bad habits of take outs, pinching my Hubby's work snacks etc, I've lost momentum. I thought I'd do ultra slim (tesco slim fast), had 1 shake n by dinner I was starving, caved n ate crap. Now I feel miserable. I don't know what to do, anyone else feel like this? Help x

TalkinPeace Mon 24-Feb-14 20:34:05

come and try 5:2
because the gang on the threads there will help with your head so that your body sorts itself smile

SarahPatricia Mon 24-Feb-14 21:33:59

You've done so well so far smile i'm really impressed, what diet have you done? Just healthy eating?
Really jealous of your weight loss envy x

MrsMuskett Tue 25-Feb-14 20:36:13

Well 18 of that was my son and fluids lol, but been on rosemary Conley's inch loss plan, the old old one. But got bored n stalled, so need something new x

JokersGiggle Sun 02-Mar-14 09:23:26

Have you tried yoga? I love it smile looks easy but its bloody hard lol

50shadesofpink Sun 02-Mar-14 17:41:08

I put on 2 and a half stone when I had my DD in August 2007, and lost 3 stone by the time I returned to work 11 months later. I have kept the weight off.

I did it by following the Rosemary Conley plan for dinners, slim fast for breakfast and weight watchers for lunch! I swapped it around depending on what I was doing that day e.g if I was going out to see a friend id take a bottle of slim fast with me for lunch or a weight watchers ready meal if I was going to a friends house for lunch / dinner. All my friends knew I was on a diet, were really supportive and didn't mind.

I bought the wi fit and did the jogging etc - I used my stairs at home as a 'exercise machine' to run up and down. I did one step up, one step down, two steps up two steps down and so on and so on. By the time I returned to work I was a size 8 from a size 14 (tight 14).

I would say keep at it! Let your scales be your motivation, only weigh in once a week - you can do it!

Groovee Sun 02-Mar-14 17:44:12

Sit down and menu plan, look for new recipes and try to vary what you eat so your body needs to work harder.

I got stuck on slimming world, so got some new recipes and they really helped.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now