Talk

Advanced search

tesco ultra slim?

(3 Posts)
MrsMuskett Mon 24-Feb-14 11:57:05

Hi guys, I put a huge amount of weight on with my son. I'm usually 112-119 n only 5ft1, so going to 187 u can imagine my size! Gone from a 16-18 to a 14-16, lost a total of 33 lbs so far, got another 34 to lose. Been on rosemary Conley's inch loss plan. But got sick of it, n weight stalled, put 2lb back on from being naughty! So trying tesco ultra slim, was gonna go on slim fast but they only have a few flavours now for some reason (what happened to the smoothies they used to do?!) Any one had success with these? I know its a quick fix, blah blah, but I need to get passed my plateau some how. Bonn try it for 2 or 3 weeks n go back on a healthy eating plan. I'm doing a version similar to the 5:2 diet. Mons and Thurs ultra slim n 3 100 cal snacks then 1500 cals on my off days, n exercise 3 times a week. So we shall c what I lose.

Current stats:

Weight 153
Waist 31
Lower waist 40
Hips 42
Legs 24
Arms 12.5
Bmni 27

Wish me luck xx

MrsMuskett Mon 24-Feb-14 18:58:43

Omg I've caved already. Help!

50shadesofpink Sun 02-Mar-14 08:29:17

Exercise? Are you exercising at all? Get yourself a copy of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (or you can get it on you tube I believe). It's only 25 minutes a day. That and eating healthy will see you dropping the weight off nicely. It won't be easy, it never is, but if you got the motivation you can do it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now