Talk

Advanced search

Lardy Ladies Club Weigh-In - May 30th

(15 Posts)
busywizzy Mon 29-May-06 21:03:47

Another week, another weigh-in. Good luck everyone

busywizzy Tue 30-May-06 07:35:10

I weigh 10st at last !!!!!! It's taken about 8 weeks to shift that pound so let's see if I can keep it off for longer than a week this time

Hope everyone else has had a good week.

HeavyBee Tue 30-May-06 10:31:24

Well done, BusyWizzy! Congratulations! I wish I could say I'd done the same, but I haven't lost anything again. I went to a do on Saturday and had afternoon tea with my aunt on Sunday, so I suppose I should just be relieved that I didn't put any on. Still 9 st 7lb, therefore, but you give me heart that it's possible to lose weight even after several weeks on a plateau. Good luck to us all!

busywizzy Tue 30-May-06 12:14:53

Oh yes, Heavybee stick with it. I felt for weeks and weeks that I was getting nowhere and then suddenly last week, I just felt really determined. I was careful about what I ate, had slightly smaller portions and generally felt very motivated. Haven't felt like that for a while so it was a good feeling

You can do it.

chickenrice Tue 30-May-06 15:04:13

Ate loads this bank holiday weekend so no change I'm afraid. I expected this. Will have to try harder this week.

Well done Buzzywizzy. I knew you could do it.
Stick with it Heavybee and you WILL shed that weight. Good luck everyone!

tortoise Tue 30-May-06 17:48:33

2 lbs on this week.
God i need to try if im ever going to shift the weight!

Well done busywizzy.Keep it up!

Smalline Tue 30-May-06 20:08:46

Well done busywizzy you deserve it. Wish I could say the same but I can't, stayed the same this week. I have decided that I need more incentive to get this 'healthy eating' going again, I've lost and kept off 6 pounds which is good but I need to move it up a notch. I have joined forces with a colleague at work who also needs to lose 2 stone, between us we are going to see who can lose the most weight in 6 weeks, starting this Friday. The loser will have to give the winner a prize (we haven't decided what this is yet, maybe someone could give us a few ideas)! Anyway watch this space. Good luck and well done everyone.

busywizzy Tue 30-May-06 20:31:35

Prize ideas Smalline (not sure how much money is involved so this is a sample of varying costs) - DVD or CD of choice, bottle of your favourite perfume, lunch for you both at a lovely restaurant, massage/facial voucher (Clarins do both and usually have places in John Lewis or House of Fraser), babysitting services for the evening so you and your favourite person can go out celebrating loosing all that weight, a lovely new handbag (most expensive option if that was me), a health spa day (about £90), ummmmmmmmmmmmmm running out of ideas now - anyone else?

Great idea Smalline, hope it works for you

jambuttie Tue 30-May-06 23:32:32

well done busy

eh Igained this week
12 stone 6lb

i need a good kick up the ass ladies

busywizzy Thu 01-Jun-06 08:24:52

I've sent the chart ladies. VioletElizabeth, please let me know if you're not receiving this as I keep getting failure delivery notices from your account.

jambuttie Thu 01-Jun-06 11:47:55

Thanks once again for the report hun.

Although mine is creeping up the way again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ok jam consider that ass well and truly kicked

Smalline Thu 01-Jun-06 13:42:35

Thanks for your ideas busywizzy. We have decided to keep the prize value to £20. I especially like the idea of a pampering treat, so might go for the massage/facial voucher. Have been good so far this week, and would be very happy with 1lb off to take me below 12 stone, not holding my breath though

busywizzy Sun 04-Jun-06 17:47:12

I have to admit to having had a pretty rubbish week It's been one of those 'pick, pick, pick' weeks where I've just wanted to munch and munch. Nothing very much at a time, a breadstick, a biscuit, another biscuit but added up over the week, it's been loads !!!!

Haven't been able to exercise either as I hurt my knee running a few weeks back and have been advised to rest it until I go for a scan and they can see what damage I've done.

Don't think Tuesday's weigh-in will be bringing me good news.

HeavyBee Mon 05-Jun-06 16:09:31

Oh dear. It's not that I've got on the scales yet, it's just that they'll yell "Gerroff!" when I do. I've been on a rare halfterm holiday to a big wedding and a huge birthday meal, and I haven't cycled anywhere and I've just lazed about. I can hardly bear to weigh in tomorrow. (I did have a lovely time.) I really want to lose half a stone before the summer holiday, though, and I think that's feasible. I love the idea of incentives, I think DH and I will have to put up the prizes for each other. Good luck tomorrow, everyone, we can all get there eventually!

busywizzy Mon 05-Jun-06 20:36:55

Here we go everyone.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: