Talk

Advanced search

Will tonight's pizza show up at tomorrow's weigh in??

(6 Posts)
HariboAndWine Sun 19-May-13 19:02:28

I am feeling ever so slightly hungover and tired and can't be bothered to cook and neither can dh. So my question is whether or not a pizza eaten tonight will make a difference when I get weighed tomorrow?? Please please say no! I'll then have a whole week to eat well and exercise it away. Do others think like this too or have I lost it completely. All irrelevant now too as I've just heard dh ordering it grin

feelingfitter Sun 19-May-13 19:11:18

Make sure you go to the loo LOTS grin

Enjoy the pizza

feelingfitter Sun 19-May-13 19:13:07

I never the day before, but, ALWAYS have a takeaway after weigh in or meal out. Nothing banned from the menu one night only smile

AKissIsNotAContract Sun 19-May-13 19:15:59

are you low carbing? Make a low carb 'pizza' using 2eggs and a tub of Philly as the base. It's lovely.

eslteacher Sun 19-May-13 21:09:13

Last week I zqs 'good' and ate below my target calories every day Sunday - Thursday. Every morning the scales showed the same weight, no losses but no gains. On Friday I went over my calorie target at a party, and indulged in rather a lot of champagne plus various other treats. On Saturday morning I weighed in, and my weight had decreased by 0.2kg! So on this entirely anecdotal evidence, maybe you'll be OK with your pizza. Enjoy it, in any case!

eslteacher Sun 19-May-13 21:09:43

I was good, not zqs good...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now