Talk

Advanced search

Lardy Ladies Weigh-In Club - May 23rd

(18 Posts)
busywizzy Mon 22-May-06 20:57:51

Another week, another weigh-in. Good luck everyone

busywizzy Mon 22-May-06 21:05:09

Been rubbish, rubbish, rubbish this week. Away for most of the week at a works conference - ate too much, drank too much. Took part in a 4K fun-run yesterday with DD and ate loads of chocolate when I got home (exhausted) as I felt I deserved it Just know I won't have lost anything and will be lucky not to have put on

When will I ever be 10st??????????????????????

tortoise Mon 22-May-06 21:07:01

Me to busywizzy! Made flapjacks again and i just cant resist them. i want to be slim but my will power is failing me!

Well done for doing fun run.

busywizzy Tue 23-May-06 12:32:52

10st 1lb for me again - feels like Groundhog Day. Why can't I be good like I was at the start of the year

jambuttie Tue 23-May-06 14:08:24

well 12 stone 3 for me

not bad for being away the weekend but will i ever get rid of the 12 stone mark?

want to be around 11 stone for my boobs being done

tortoise Tue 23-May-06 20:18:53

Where is everyone?

Ive lost a lb! Now 12st3 (snap jambuttie).
I'd love to get below 12st but seem to stay around the same.lucky considering all the flapjacks ive eaten

Still using backpack with dd2 in every tuesday.Need to make it tuesdays and thursdays i think!

busywizzy Tue 23-May-06 21:04:16

Well done you two and yes, where is everyone? We're dwindling every week, with just a few die-hards left

chickenrice Tue 23-May-06 23:40:21

I'm still here. Just forgot.

Have lost 2lbs. Yippeee...........

Well done everyone, especially buzzywizzy for doing the fun-run.

HeavyBee Wed 24-May-06 09:57:45

Eeek! I simply forgot it was Tuesday yesterday. I'm still here, I weigh every morning, but I'm sad because I've stopped losing weight. On the other hand I'm not gaining either, I'm still at 9 stone 7lb and having to remind myself that that's still half a stone less than I was six months ago. I'm too old (46) to want to lose weight fast because my skin isn't elastic enough to manage the yoyo effect, but it would be good if it would just drift downwards again. Well done all of us!

wilbur Wed 24-May-06 10:56:29

I'm still here, promise, just keep forgetting to post. Am now down to 11st 5lbs, which is 2 lbs off I think, from last weigh in. Slowly but surely....

VioletElizabeth Wed 24-May-06 12:23:37

Well done everyone who's lost weight! I've stayed the same but I'm glad about that because my sister was here over the weekend and she and I just love cooking together so I could have been a few pounds heavier! We made lemon meringue pie one night, bakewell tart another - aren't you all drooling at the thought?! So, anyway - still 11 st 13.

busywizzy Wed 24-May-06 13:39:03

Chickenrice, wow. 1st 8lbs in total - what a star

VioletElizabeth, I keep getting e-mails saying the chart hasn't gone to your account. Have you been getting it?

I'll send a new chart out this evening.

busywizzy Wed 24-May-06 20:57:52

Charts gone to everyone. Please let me know if you don't get it.

SleepyJess Wed 24-May-06 21:04:37

Oh dear.. I fear I have been absent for a couple of weeks sorry. Three and a half off this week (after a gain of a pound and a half last week) so that's 1 stone 4 pounds lost in total. Now Ten stones 7 and a half pounds.. have not been this light in years..

chickenrice Wed 24-May-06 22:37:21

Yes, buzywizzy. I am soooooooooo pleased. Thanks for doing the chart.

This thread has been fantastic support in my case. I've not been this light for 10 years.

Have been feeling a bit low lately but this news has cheered me up a bit.

tortoise Fri 26-May-06 21:44:57

Used backpack twice this week.DD2 had me doing very short bursts of jogging in it playing horses! Had her in fits of giggles,killed my legs .

Have had 2 bars of choc today so that discounts the good done with backpack

busywizzy Mon 29-May-06 08:46:19

Tortoise, well done on the twice weekly backpack. Sounds like you had fun (is that the right word )

I'm having quite a good week although not much exercise as I've hurt my knee running and can't even walk well at the moment. My food discipline seems to have kicked back in though so I'm hoping for a positive result on Tuesday = 10st

How is everyone else doing?

busywizzy Mon 29-May-06 21:05:08

Here is this week's thread. Good luck as always

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: