Talk

Advanced search

What More Can I do?

(3 Posts)
WhatMore Tue 14-May-13 20:06:19

That's pretty much it really. I think I'm getting to the desperate stage. I'm getting married in July. I have my dress fitting in 3 weeks which is the deadline for major alterations. I've dropped about 3 stone since mid-January through low carbing, I exercise 4-5 times a week (running, Shred, intervals), I'm now at just over 11 stone, 5'6 and struggling to get any more off. Basically, I want to get in my damn dress. It doesn't fit. It's too small on the bust/waist. What more can I do? Specifically looking at short term quick fix not long a I've lost over 9 stone since the start of my journey so I know I can do it.

Yes, buy a bigger dress or pay for it to be altered are both options. Yes, I know I'm a mug for buying it too small. I'm just sat here in tears because I can't do the damn thing up despite everything. So. What can I do?

CooEeeEldridge Wed 15-May-13 09:04:52

Wow, well done on your loss so far- amazing!! How much in lbs do you think you need to lose in the 3 weeks? Can you double the excercise you do? I find that long runs and double / triple gym classes really knock the weight off.

CooEeeEldridge Wed 15-May-13 09:06:49

Also a have you tried those weight loss wrap things? I think they're v short term but could be worth doing morning before fitting??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now