Talk

Advanced search

Virtual Gastric Band App 2.0

(6 Posts)
dalek Sun 05-May-13 12:45:03

There don't seem to be very many instructions -or maybe I am just thick! You only need to listen once a day don't you? There are two bits - an ordinary one and a bedtime one but they seem to be the same. Am I missing something?

Thank in advance for your help.

dalek Sun 05-May-13 15:17:55

Anyone? Just bumping

Deearnamaternitynurse Sun 05-May-13 18:00:56

I experienced the same to be honest-- i kept going over and over it to see if i was missing the point somewhere- i sadly gave up and am now doing Atkins ( ish)

dalek Sun 05-May-13 19:49:18

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad it's not just me. However the app has fantastic reviews so somebody must understand it!

Good luck with Atkins
X

JohnnyDeppsfuturewife Mon 06-May-13 14:54:40

Hello. I did the app for a couple of weeks and I think there is a negligible difference in the daytime hypnosis track and the bedtime one, like the bedtime one finishes by saying goodnight or something. To be honest both used to make me fall asleep so I stopped doing it during the daytime!

I gave up after a couple of weeks because I didn't want to go onto stage 3, the virtual gastric band, however before I gave up on the app I did lose about 6 or 8lbs. It was a great kickstrt to my diet because after that I discovered mfp and have lost 3 stone now just counting calories.

JambalayaCodfishPie Sat 11-May-13 10:50:45

I'm doing this, and loving it. Guess I'm just more suggestible to hypnosis.grin

Have lost 9lb in two weeks, have stopped wanting crap, and am CRAVING healthy stuff. For less than £5 I am very, very happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now