Talk

Advanced search

Shopping trip made me notice my wobbly things!!! :( now I'm feeling crap!

(6 Posts)
Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:38:07

I need to lose weight and get in shape! I recently sprained my ankle and although I can now walk its not in great condition so I find exercising difficult!

This week I've done yoga and aqua aerobics as its not too bad for my ankle!

But I just went shopping and tired on clothes and saw my thighs in the mirror now I feel crap hmmhmmhmm

God I really need to get in shape!

Patosshades Sat 04-May-13 12:41:25

Oh god it's awful when that happens. I seem to grow in front of changing room mirrors. my thighs grow to double their size right there in front of me so I buy nothing and come home and eat some more wink

You have made a start though on getting fitter so 2 fingers to those bloomin mirrors.

Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:46:08

Its the Cellulite that really upset me? Sometimes the lighting is so harsh and makes you look crap!

Well I was going to go to yoga but now I'm going home in a mood as I'm fed up hmm

But your right atleast I have made a start! It's the food that is a problem for me though, as I think doing a bit of exercise this week helped me to shift 1 lbs but then last night I ate a massive takeaway and drank about a bottle and a half of wine shock

I think I am seriously self sabotaging and it needs to stop! But how? hmm

HeySoulSister Sat 04-May-13 12:49:16

well take a look at the low carbing threads? I've lost 3 1/2 stone now. how much do you need to lose?

log your food on MFP

Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:54:34

I am using mfp at the moment, I need to loose a stone for definite but would like to loose 1.5 stone!

I hate low carbine hmm I used to do it years ago and did loose weight, but I find it really hard to stick to and it makes me miserable hmm

BambieO Sat 04-May-13 12:55:17

Soul sister can I add you on MFP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now