Talk

Advanced search

Shopping trip made me notice my wobbly things!!! :( now I'm feeling crap!

(6 Posts)
Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:38:07

I need to lose weight and get in shape! I recently sprained my ankle and although I can now walk its not in great condition so I find exercising difficult!

This week I've done yoga and aqua aerobics as its not too bad for my ankle!

But I just went shopping and tired on clothes and saw my thighs in the mirror now I feel crap hmmhmmhmm

God I really need to get in shape!

Patosshades Sat 04-May-13 12:41:25

Oh god it's awful when that happens. I seem to grow in front of changing room mirrors. my thighs grow to double their size right there in front of me so I buy nothing and come home and eat some more wink

You have made a start though on getting fitter so 2 fingers to those bloomin mirrors.

Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:46:08

Its the Cellulite that really upset me? Sometimes the lighting is so harsh and makes you look crap!

Well I was going to go to yoga but now I'm going home in a mood as I'm fed up hmm

But your right atleast I have made a start! It's the food that is a problem for me though, as I think doing a bit of exercise this week helped me to shift 1 lbs but then last night I ate a massive takeaway and drank about a bottle and a half of wine shock

I think I am seriously self sabotaging and it needs to stop! But how? hmm

HeySoulSister Sat 04-May-13 12:49:16

well take a look at the low carbing threads? I've lost 3 1/2 stone now. how much do you need to lose?

log your food on MFP

Movingforward123 Sat 04-May-13 12:54:34

I am using mfp at the moment, I need to loose a stone for definite but would like to loose 1.5 stone!

I hate low carbine hmm I used to do it years ago and did loose weight, but I find it really hard to stick to and it makes me miserable hmm

BambieO Sat 04-May-13 12:55:17

Soul sister can I add you on MFP?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: