Talk

Advanced search

Body bootcamp shake

(3 Posts)
overitalready Sun 28-Apr-13 17:14:39

Why oh why have i only lost 4lb this week? confused

2 shakes a day, plus reduced my calorie intake from godknows what to 900 per day..

Im fat and sad confused

WillieWaggledagger Sun 28-Apr-13 20:51:40

4lb is a pretty high weight loss for just one week! is this your first week of trying to lose weight or have you been dieting for longer? do you have a lot to lose? 900 kcal per day does not sound very sustainable longterm

overitalready Mon 29-Apr-13 06:35:00

Thanks Willie!

Yes my 1st week, actully a week today..

My scales showed a 6lb weight loss on Wednesday & by Friday i was back up to only have lost 4lb? Its now remained @ 4lb sad

I think i expected the 6 hence why the 4 is a little gutting!

I have about 3 stone to lose, i seem to have put on a stone a year in the last 3 years & nothing fits anymore & i keep having to buy bigger clothes! so i decided enough was enough & got on this shake..my friend recommend it you see, although shes lost 8lb in a week so again i think i was just expecting more

I have the 2 shakes throughout the day & then my dinner of an evening but even that ive taken down to just the 900 calories which is alot less than what i was eating before..

ive been doing 30 minutes a day on the wii fit also..

I think im just being a bratt blush and should be happy with the 4lb, after all its 4lb less than i weighed last week!

Thanks for your reply & letting me moan on! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now