Talk

Advanced search

A month of the Shred - will I see results?

(11 Posts)
amessagetoyouYoni Sat 27-Apr-13 12:22:54

Re-starting the Shred again tomorrow morning after a loooooong break. Am going on hols in a month. Will I see any results in 4 weeks do you think? Not really trying to lose weight, but want to tone up and lose a bit of the belly.

Please say yes grin

SavoyCabbage Sat 27-Apr-13 12:24:16

Yes I think so. I noticed a difference after a week of doing it every day. I can't do it with the volume on though.

HeySoulSister Sat 27-Apr-13 12:25:52

Only one way to find out isn't there??

Google image 'shred results before and after'

amessagetoyouYoni Sat 27-Apr-13 12:28:05

Thanks Savoy. Thats encouraging!

Not a fan of Jillian's dulcet tones, no? grin

niceupthedance Sat 27-Apr-13 17:04:16

I saw results, they mostly started at level 3.

lavendersgreen Sat 27-Apr-13 17:27:37

Yes I think you'll notice a big difference. I'm on day 27 and look and feel loads better grin

Haven't really lost weight (2lb maybe) - but look as though I've lost alot more...so yes, yes, yes, yes grin

amessagetoyouYoni Mon 29-Apr-13 13:27:27

Thanks, ladies.

Well, I set my alarm half an hour early and I did it this morning before work. I am soooo unfit. It killed me. But felt great afterwards...so onwards and upwards and here's to a less flabby Tum and no bingo wings grin

ChasingStaplers Mon 29-Apr-13 15:19:54

Can I do this nearly 4 months after having DC3? I had a normal delivery/no stitches etc but am still a bit worried as I've heard it's very intense!

lavendersgreen Mon 29-Apr-13 16:23:48

Nice one Yoni....well done and good luck smile

Chasing, sorry not sure what advice to give but if I was you I'd try it and do the easyier "modified" version...and stay on Level 1 as long as you like - it may be the easiest level but still very effective. I think you'll know if it's too much (but I'm no expert).

HotelTangoFoxtrotUniform Mon 29-Apr-13 16:27:40

I saw results within a couple of weeks of doing it. Cut out booze and caffeine (to avoid the milk in coffee/tea) at the same time but ate normally. I didn't lose a lot but looked like I'd lost loads, like lavendersgreen

Do it!

Yonihadtoask Mon 29-Apr-13 17:47:19

Yes definitely. I never lost any actual weight - but it sucked it all in smile

I think Ripped in 30 gets better results actually - another jillian Michael's offering. It just seemed a bit 'tougher' smile

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now