Talk

Advanced search

Slim fast or another powder?

(7 Posts)
AprilMum Tue 16-May-06 21:10:41

I just had the idea of buying one of these powders you mix with water or milk (?) and have instead of breakfast or dinner. I think there is one called "slim fast". Anyone tried this or any other? Do they work? I would love one that takes away the hunger , who wouldn't.
Thanks.

Pernod Tue 16-May-06 21:21:13

Am on slim fast at the mo which is a powder you add skimmed milk to but they are pretty boring and you need shed loads of willpower, however, if you do stick with it then you will see results! Have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks on it (with naughty extra wine & choc weekend treats)!!

Good Luck

AprilMum Wed 17-May-06 13:25:09

Woow. Congratulations. Sounds very good!

Gingerbear Wed 17-May-06 13:41:54

I have lost 3lb per week on average with weightwatchers. Normal food and no powdered gunk necessary.

MeAndMyBoy Wed 17-May-06 13:46:53

If you want something to take the hunger away you might do better with Herbalife products?

Auntymandy Wed 17-May-06 13:51:19

I started it last week. The smoothies are lovely as are the cereal bars, must admit I have started substituting though, and just counting the calories.

Auntymandy Wed 17-May-06 13:52:48

I lost 5 lbs in a week, but am going a bit under the recomended calories!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: