Talk

Advanced search

Lardy Ladies Club Weigh-In - May 15th

(10 Posts)
busywizzy Mon 15-May-06 18:41:19

Good luck everyone. I, for one, am definately going to need it

busywizzy Tue 16-May-06 07:29:53

10st and a quarter of a pound, so I'e lost the total sum of 3.5oz. Oh well, I had a rubbish week foodwise so that's better than I hoped for. Here's hoping I can loose another 3.5oz this week and finally, finally, declare a loss.

I'm away this week ladies so I'm going to be doing the chart first thing tomorrow morning before I travel. Anyone who I miss as a result, I'll add you inTO next week. Hope that's OK.

VioletElizabeth Tue 16-May-06 08:01:41

Hello everyone - I'm excited because I'm now 11 st 13 - that's a whole pound off. And that's despite having to give a horrid talk at work yesterday which meant I had to have a major comfort food binge whilst ironing last night (cheesecake and maltesers ). Maybe Rosemary Conley is finally paying off a little bit - v. cheered up by last week's comment about muscle weighing more than fat (altho' there's no getting away from the fact that basically I'm major flab with a bit of muscle underneath!). Big upper arms - hate t-shirt weather! But v v happy because I found size 16 jeans that fit and are comfy in Per Una on Saturday; haven't had jeans for ages!

Will stop rambling now and go away and be inspired by my tiny success.

Furball Tue 16-May-06 08:01:54

Oh, great I'm really pleased you lot are still going. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! I've only just got my internet connection back so have been gone a few weeks longer than anticipated so lucky you took over the reins busywizzy. Hope the losses are good.

chickenrice Tue 16-May-06 10:06:03

Furball

Nice to hear from you again.

1lb off.

Good luck everyone

jambuttie Tue 16-May-06 13:33:17

Hiya Ladies

12 stone 4 for me this week

Will I ever get below the 12?

Going away forthe weekend so will probably weigh more next week

tortoise Tue 16-May-06 20:17:30

12 st 4 and a quarter! So basically stayed the same!

Hi Furball <<<waves>>>

Smalline Tue 16-May-06 21:22:47

Stayed the same this week, well done everyone on your losses, keeping my finger crossed for you busywizzy, tortoise, I read your posting last week but didn't have time to comment, I was also one for eating large bars of chocolate in one go, recently I have been buying a packet of 5 40 gram bars, when I fancy chocolate (which is usually at the weekend) I have 1 bar and find that this is enough. Congratulations on your weight loss VioletElizabeth, I'm hoping to join you soon

HeavyBee Wed 17-May-06 09:54:26

Hello everyone - BusyWizzy, hope it's a good week, sorry to be so slow but I was at a time management course yesterday and forgot to make time to post. Sigh. Furball, nice to have you back, did it all go ok? I think everyone's doing better than I am, my yoyo pound came back on so I'm 9 stone 7lb again this week. Boo hiss! Good luck, everyone. I need some willpower as well. There's an entire wardrobe of summer clothes waiting for me if I can lose a half stone more, but I can't wear them and breathe at the same time yet.

busywizzy Mon 22-May-06 20:59:17

Here is this week's thread ladies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: