Talk

Advanced search

So what happened to you C Section flap's?

(9 Posts)
Episode Sat 13-Apr-13 17:51:36

Just wondering if it's possible to completely get rid of the f*** thing?

I have a lot to loose before I see any difference in it but I can not see how it will ever go....

Any reassuring stories?

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Sat 13-Apr-13 19:41:15

Mine's not too bad now. I've had 2 sections...one emergency so the cut is a weird L shape...however..now DD2 is 5 I have lost a lot of pork and am a size 12...it's not a flap anymore...just a hump...a small one.

peachypips Sat 13-Apr-13 19:44:26

I want to know this. I have had a CS and a VBAC so want to know... I have lost most of the weight but am wondering if the loose skin will tighten...

LifeofPo Sat 13-Apr-13 19:46:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Episode Sat 13-Apr-13 21:23:51

That's reassuring! I'm doing cardio and strength work but will look into some pilates based core work when I lost another stone or two!

Episode Sat 13-Apr-13 21:25:34

I had a VBAC too and my youngest is 2 but they were quite close pregnancies and I wonder if I've stretched my skin beyond repair all at once!

dementedma Sat 13-Apr-13 22:52:05

Had 3 cs and I think the gunt is here to stay!

redwellybluewelly Sat 13-Apr-13 22:53:45

Pls give me some hope it will go! I'm booked for a CS in just a few weeks time and after worries about toddler and the new baby my next worry is my recovery and getting a general kind of figure back!

Episode Mon 15-Apr-13 11:08:54

Oh god red don't worry about that now!!!! Pregnancy and post birth is the only time your allowed to be out of shape and rightly so! You will regret worrying about this now!

Recovery is fine, rest and get help! I think it also helps to be gently mobile. As for the birth, see if you can get some G&A. It was great fun!!!! pretend your anxious Just kidding!

To reassure you, I'm talking 5 years later, I have no excuse grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now