Talk

Advanced search

So utterly ashamed

(27 Posts)
LifeofPo Thu 11-Apr-13 11:09:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bettycocker Thu 11-Apr-13 12:15:09

Paul McKenna "I can make you thin"? It's helped a lot of people with that kind of thing. It's only a few quid from Amazon.

I lost nearly 2 stone with it the year before last. I've put on half a stone, so I started using it again yesterday.

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 12:56:39

Yes I 2nd betty I've lost nearly 3 stone with Paul Mckenna's Way of Eating it changes HOW we eat rather than WHAT although it helps you to eat well too grin See you both on our thread BTW ? We're lovely and helpful.

TomArchersSausage Thu 11-Apr-13 13:06:48

I'm going to give two day fasting a go. Just bought this on Kindle.

1084 reviews cant be wrongwink

LifeofPo Thu 11-Apr-13 13:13:04

LittleAbruzzenBear Thu 11-Apr-13 13:16:15

My Fitness Pal has helped me. I have lost 18lbs since November (some was post-pregnancy weight, DS2 is 8 months old). Very friendly bunch of MNers. There is a thread, but I haven't been on for a while!

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 13:24:08

Well TomArchers DH tried the 5:2 diet and was screaming up the walls at the end of the FIRST day of low cals. grin There must be a few like him.

DD2 is okay on it though, once your stomach has shrunk it works okay. IMO and E Paul.Mc. is a MUCH easier and physiologically correct way to shrink your stomach.

LifeofPo Thu 11-Apr-13 13:37:24

LifeofPo Thu 11-Apr-13 13:37:57

TomArchersSausage Thu 11-Apr-13 13:42:50

Oh dear that doesn't bode wellconfused

I think it might (might) suit me because there do seem a couple of days a week where I seem to feel less interested in food.

Hasn't Paul McKenna brought out something recently about a hypnotised gastric band? I seem to remember the hype but nothing more beyond that.

IYoniWannaBeWithYou Thu 11-Apr-13 13:52:10

There is a virtual gastric band app on iTunes if you have an iPhone/pad/pod
I lost nearly 4 stone last year using it.
Had a very tough few months and have put quite a bit back on, but will start listening again.
They also have a Facebook support page too.

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 14:02:25

There's a thread on here too for the virtual gastric band but some people don't get on with it! You might as well do the old P.M. IMO.

lifeofPo Actually we're quiet ATM you don't have that many to congratulate Anyway we don't hold it against anyone who doesn't congratulate!! I don't notice!grin.

TomArchersSausage Thu 11-Apr-13 14:04:04

Ooh sounds encouraging. Does it really make you feel fuller?

Only problem is I have no Ipad/pod etc. Doh!

TomArchersSausage Thu 11-Apr-13 14:07:38

I've just remembered Paul McKenna is under my bed. I bet you didn't know thatgrin Must drag him out and see if he can make me thin.

Last time I tried it I just fell asleep. I thought it should have been called I Can Make You Nod Off. It was some years ago that I got it though and dc were all much smaller and I was permanently knackered so any opportunity to lie down had that effect.

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:10:03

Try the Slim & Save meal replacement thing for a week? I just ordered my trial pack thingy. People on here have lots lots quite quickly. Like a stone a month... you can order week by week. Am hoping for miracle too, LifeofPo.

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:11:29

I read about S&S on this thread [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/big_slim_whatever_weight_loss_club/1706148-VLCD-Lighter-Life-Cambridge-Diet-etc here]

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:11:35

Cock.

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:11:51

here grin

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 14:16:08

Stairs the problem with the replacements is that it costs ridiculous amounts of money for 'non' food. Then what happens when you finish?

I tell you Paul Mckenna is a miracle worker actually I'm not lying about my weight loss. And you can eat REAL food no calorie counting or anything.

Tom Sleep learning is fine I put the CD on when I fancy a refreshing nap! It helps with motivation.

LifeofPo Thu 11-Apr-13 14:18:00

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:23:10

Paul McKenna didn't work for me, pp.

But I know he sorts loads of people... even his gastric band didnt work! Liked the CDs though... v relaxing.

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:23:56

And hopefully when I finish = I am thin.

Unlike now.

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 14:25:52

Sorry to go on but I forgot to say that Iam maintaining the loss so how brilliant is that??

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 14:30:18

Stairs It works when you count the chews between 15 and 25 depending on the food of course! Thats when I noticed that I really 'got' it IFYSWIM

StairsInTheNight Thu 11-Apr-13 14:31:20

I believe you- it just...didnt for me. But glad it does for others!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now