Advanced search

SHIFT 7lbs in APRIL

(8 Posts)
Suzietwo Thu 04-Apr-13 14:00:31

Who is in.

I am aiming at 10st from 10.7 having lost half a stone last month

niceupthedance Thu 04-Apr-13 17:18:45

I'm in.

I lost 10lbs last year but have another 14 to go. I have been doing the shred in march, I've lost inches but no weight.

I'm bridesmaid at a wedding on may 4, would love to lose half a stone by then. smile

Moknicker Fri 05-Apr-13 04:08:30

Hi Suzie smile
Im in as well although after my easter week binge it is probably more than 7bls - more like 10.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 05-Apr-13 07:53:42

I'm in.

Lost a lot of weight after I had DS2, but put 10lbs back on in the run up to Christmas. I've lost that since the beginning of January, but now I'm stuck where I always get stuck - on exactly 13 stone.

All the Easter chocolate and a string of birthdays haven't helped!

bettybyebye Fri 05-Apr-13 08:04:21

I'm in too.

Still got 13lbs of baby weight to lose and it's my 30th at the beginning of may. Having a big party and would love to be as close to my pre baby weight as possible.

Have been doing my fitness pal since end of jan and lost 12lbs, it's been coming off at a steady 1lb a week. Although I know it's the best way to keep it off I'd love to have a few boost weeks!

So as of this morning I am 11st 2lbs. Would love to be 10.10 by may.

<runs off to hide all Easter chocs>

LauraKiora Fri 05-Apr-13 19:09:42

Can I join in please.

I haven't weighed myself yet but feels like I've got about 7lbs to go.

I take Beta Blockers for migraine and they make me hungry all the time.

Are we sharing how we're doing it and progress? I've never been in one of these ongoing threads before but would love the mutual support and encouragement.

niceupthedance Sat 06-Apr-13 13:18:12

Well I'm not doing anything special just fewer carbs, no snacks, smaller portions. Might do a few fasting days as well.

What is everyone else's game plan?

I'm on a hen do tonight but luckily arrive too late for the meal. Will stick to vodka, fresh lime and soda as that's not too bad, calorie wise. <fools no one>

Suzietwo Mon 08-Apr-13 11:31:35

i have been totally useless so far this month. i just like gin, wine and chocolate too much

back at it today

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now