Talk

Advanced search

Help! Do Weight Watchers let you carry points forward?

(7 Posts)
Chocolateporridge Wed 03-Apr-13 17:51:52

I've just joined Weight Watchers, although I was a member years ago.

I've downloaded the app, tracked all my points yesterday and then expected my 4 unused points to carry forward to today, but they havent! I was counting on having them, too confused I'm sure you could do this years ago, so have they changed the system, or is my app not working right?

Vajazzler Wed 03-Apr-13 18:10:14

Your daily points have to be used that day but your weekly points are to use anytime through the week.

fledtoscotland Wed 03-Apr-13 19:36:41

Those are your daily points (for use on that day and non transferable) but you have 49 weekly points you can dip into plus earn extra via activity points

Chocolateporridge Wed 03-Apr-13 20:26:54

Thanks for clearing that up! I earned a few activity points yesterday, so will they just automatically come off my total when I put in the huge amount of points I've eaten today? blush

Chocolateporridge Thu 04-Apr-13 15:16:52

Please can you tell me how to swap my activity points for food, on my app? Thanks smile

fledtoscotland Thu 04-Apr-13 20:17:23

I don't know. I just enter the points into the tracker but tbh have never gone over daily and weekly points. Come over onto our WW thread and someone there might know

lola88 Thu 04-Apr-13 20:19:52

your activity points will automatically be used once all your other points have gone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now