Talk

Advanced search

6 weeks until professional photo shoot

(3 Posts)
emmief77 Tue 02-Apr-13 21:09:21

For my in-laws Golden Wedding Anniversary, my DH and his sisters have arranged for a whole family portrait, plus some individual family shots.

I am so fat, people stare when I go out.. I am seriously considering faking an illness on the day so I don't have to have my photo taken.. but I feel that is selfish, as my in-laws have been very kind to me.

How can I lose weight and look good... 6 weeks until photo shoot.

HELP!

pawnstar Wed 03-Apr-13 20:47:22

I'm sure your whole family love you and would hate for you to missing from the photos. They also know what size you are and wont be judging you in the photo. So with some nice clothes and your hair and makeup done you will look good in the photographs.

If you want to loose weight i would do it slowly and steadily , in stead of a big rush? find what works for you and after changing diet and portion size, decide whether joining a gym or maybe download a `couch to 5k` app for your phone? Then you can get more professional photos done next year and marvel at the difference.

Good Luck , never be ashamed of yourself!

specialsubject Wed 03-Apr-13 21:43:58

yes, that would be selfish.

you clearly haven't been bothered about this until now.

start a healthy lifestyle and expect to lose a pound a week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now