jacket spud
Beans
Salad

chicken
new potatoes
Veggies
Gravy

Imnotaslimjim Wed 09-Jan-13 13:14:31

Are you saying that you've gained a lb since yesterday? Step away from the scales!!! The whole reason behind only weighing once a week is that your weight can fluctuate massively day to day, and you won't see a true result.

From what you have written there, stick to that and you will certainly lose weight. But deprive yourself of any treats, and you will fold, and binge and some point. Then you'll believe that you've failed in your bid to lose weight, and give up. If you want to follow slimming world, then do so and use the Syn allowance your given

dontwanttobefatandforty Wed 09-Jan-13 13:18:02

as said before, do not weigh yourself through the week.

From your list you are not eating too much and as long as your plate is at least 1/3 free foods ie your salad it is fine.

Have you only just started?

Stoney666 Wed 09-Jan-13 13:22:14

Lol old habits die hard, scales have been removed. I've always dine atkins before but hasn't done my health much good and I put it back on really fast. I suppose it just seems odd eating so much. I have loads to lose to hmm

will stick at it- joined Monday night wink

dontwanttobefatandforty Wed 09-Jan-13 13:54:11

I went back monday also, it can feel like you are eating too much, just to ask but you dont have any healthy A's or B's on your list are you eating them?

Stoney666 Wed 09-Jan-13 15:58:35

Yes milk and will use bread this evening grin

dontwanttobefatandforty Wed 09-Jan-13 16:22:34

I always struggle with my A's as I dont drink tea or coffee, I try and have cheese triangles instead

Stoney666 Wed 09-Jan-13 16:29:44

Lol I don't eat cheese and only really have milk in tea so same here really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now