Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Getting back on the low carb bandwagon

(2 Posts)
EuroShopperEnergyDrink Sun 06-Jan-13 18:06:50

I've taken a look at the post Christmas reflection, and guys- it ain't pretty.

I'm a postgraduate student who when starting her course this year fell back into her old student habits from the undergrad days due to lack of funds and general laziness. I used to live an Atkins lifestyle full of fresh salads and nice meat and omelettes for breakfasts everyday- but limited funds and being back in my uni town has meant a lot of pasta pesto and cheesey chips post- revisiting the night clubs I used to frequent confused

I dislike weighing myself as I hate to be a slave to numbers but it appears this new carb laden budget diet and Christmas has caused me to put on a stone and half.

Still the same dress size, but nothing looks good any more. Fat rolls have magicked out of no where and I have an impressive family guy style double chin.

I want to start low carbing again before it all horribly gets out of hand sad

But when I have a busy schedule that requires me being on the go and a maximum 25 p/w food bill, what can I do?

Please help me. For once I find myself quite repulsive sad

BlackAffronted Sun 06-Jan-13 18:14:12

Join us on the bootcamp threads, there are loads of us doing it, and amazing support there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now