Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

A thread for any tips, diets , advice you want to share with everyone ......READ

(4 Posts)
Elainey1609 Mon 31-Dec-12 12:43:55

Hi ya Everyone

So this year is a big year for me, probably the most important of my life so far
I graduate from university as a newly qualified Nurse ( I want to look great in a new dress and my graduation robes), i will have to look for jobs meaning having to attend interviews. Need to look for a house/flat

i want to feel confident in doing all of this .....and to do that need to feel and look my best, happy with myself both on the inside and out.

I need to loose weight as im currently at my largest ever size
age 24
size 24/26
5ft 2
20.4 stone

i loved the support i got from the guys on My fitness pal last year in the beginning they were a huge help so will be starting that again .
I will also be using any other diet people will reccomend
so from 1st of January the diet starts (no point stating before then got loads of xmas chocolate snacks and ice cream left lol and not even at home lol)

So hope everyone will be joining with me would love any tips

*what diets are people doing this year, how are you planning to loose weight
what has worked for you before?*

Use this thread to share with everyone

what are everyones statistics .....dont be embaressed (cant be much worse than mine lol)

Dont forget to contact medical personel if you are drastically trying to loose weight

add me on mfp...my username is Elainey1609 and chat to people a support group would be great

Good luck to everyone we will achieve our goals this year with each other to help

HAPPY 2013

dementedma Mon 31-Dec-12 15:42:30

count me in
am 5 foot 7, 12 stone 6 with a BMI of 27
I want to get to 11 stone or under.
I have started already by downloading the NOOM app to log my food and have been walking for half an hour every day for the last 4 days. I know I will need to do more, but its a start at least.
also - BIG challenge - I am going to try and to Dry January which means no alcohol for a month. Gulp.

Elainey1609 Mon 31-Dec-12 16:08:00

I love the idea of dry january lol...may join you on that one
How does the NOOM app work is it similar to mfp.
Well done for the walking...i havent left house barly lol...been so cold or wet lol.
your goal is very achievable so good luck, just do slowely in order to keep it off
happy new year

dementedma Mon 31-Dec-12 23:36:36

Don't know what mfp is. Sorry.
Dry January starts in half an hour..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now