Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Quick results needed. Who's in?

(6 Posts)
FlojoHoHoHo Wed 19-Dec-12 20:46:26

Just booked a spa break for myself and new fella and the thought of him seeing me in my swim wear is unbearable.
I know its the worst time of year but I need to shift 2 stone in 6 weeks. Is it doable? Who is in?
Let's help motivate each other!

TalkinPeace2 Wed 19-Dec-12 22:10:21

how long did it take you to put that weight on.
Sorry to be pessimistic but if you DID lose that weight that fast, your loose skin would look AWFUL
go for toning like crazy instead (bodypump, yoga, pilates) so that there is definition in your limbs.

FlojoHoHoHo Wed 19-Dec-12 22:13:43

Fair point, I thought I was being somewhat optimistic! I put on 3 stone in 12 months, I've spent 12 months trying to lose it and failing miserably. I lost 1lb short of 1 stone in 10 days when I was really sick and couldn't keep anything down though.

TalkinPeace2 Wed 19-Dec-12 22:18:08

Come and try 5:2 intermittent fasting - thread 8 on the forum at the moment

it should be possible to hit at least one fast a week over Christmas and then 2 or 3 in January - combined with humungous amounts of toning and you should be able to hit a stone or so (depending on your start point of course)

come join the big thread and feel the motivation!

FlojoHoHoHo Wed 19-Dec-12 22:22:57

Thanx, I will!

monica77798 Thu 20-Dec-12 11:07:49

Probably best not to lose that weight so quickly. I am sure your new fella will have quite a positive view of you in your swim wear anyway. Don't worry about it. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now