Talk

Advanced search

Why do you think this happened

(5 Posts)
Tooodlepip Mon 22-Oct-12 03:35:20

Hi everyone

Can you please please help me shed some light i feel awful. I started ww propoints and I have 40 points each day due to Ebf baby is 6 weeks now I haven't gone over my points each day and didn't use my weeklies at all . In the first 5 days I lost 3 lb I thought great but now this week i gained near 2 lb I did have 2 takeaways this week but I was careful to add all the points up and I made sure not to go over my 40 points

Why do you think I gained does it matter what your points go on like no take aways which I am going to do this week

Any help please

Tooodlepip Mon 22-Oct-12 16:40:48

Bump sad

MissWooWoo Mon 22-Oct-12 18:49:55

water retention? takeaways are full of salt.

were you very carb heavy? water molecules stick to carbs or something like that. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a more scientific answer.

Tooodlepip Mon 22-Oct-12 21:36:10

Salt I never thought of this yes I
Wish someone would explain further grin

I
Thought though if I just stuck to my points that I should lose I don't know much about weight watchers ??

FelixCited Mon 22-Oct-12 23:35:50

I would put the days food intake into my fitness pal and see what the actual calories are. It will also work out your ideal calorie intake and you can see if you're way off.

Well done for losing one pound.. Better than nothing!
And tomorrow is a new day
Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now