Talk

Advanced search

new on here :) mummy needing motivation

(3 Posts)
KayteeB12 Sat 20-Oct-12 09:28:33

hey everyone :D
im new on mumsnet and so excited to find this section on here! i put on 3 stone with my son and went from a size 10 to a size 18!! Ive lost a stone and im now at 12st8lbs however it is all on my stomach which makes me look like im still 8 months pregnant its so embarrassing!!
Ive tried to stick to a diet after losing the 1st stone but ive found it sooooo hard sad Im start again on Monday and hope that will the support of this forum i might be able to actually do it! Im 19 years old and my little mans 14 months and its seriously affecting my self-esteme and confidence xxx

TidyGOLDDancer Sat 20-Oct-12 13:11:14

Hi Kaytee. Didn't want to read and not reply!

What kind of diet are you looking to follow? I might be able to help with motivation. I have been up to 19 stone before, and although I don't know what I weigh now, I'm down to a size 10-12 (it's more important to me to feel healthy than it is to obsess about my exact weight, and I know if I kept track, that's what I'd do!).

Do you exercise?

KayteeB12 Sat 20-Oct-12 22:50:38

oh thats amazing hun well done you! :D i really want to be slim again, just be able to wear what i want and not worry about my size, it can really get me down sad
im looking to follow like weetabix for breakfast, chicken bagel for lunch and a small portion of rice, fish and vegtables for dinner, how does that sound?
i dont exercise atm but ive decided im going to 100 sit ups a day, 15mins of jogging and 5 reps of going up and down the stairs xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now