Talk

Advanced search

Which online slimming club would you reccomend, WW, SW or Rosemary Conley

(5 Posts)
seb1 Tue 09-Oct-12 21:03:45

Would love to hear people's experiences as I can't make my mind up.

Itwillendinsmiles Tue 09-Oct-12 21:19:18

www.myfitnesspal.com

It's free, helps you monitor food and exercise, there's a diverse community and you're free to follow whatever food plan you want to.

It's helped me get down to a BMI of between 20 and 21 and more importantly, I've maintained around that weight for over 18 months now.

I'm currently planning to lose around around 4 lbs to get to 9 stone exactly - I've decided to follow BIWI's low carbing regime for a few weeks as an experiment and if that doesn't work for me I'll probably revert to calorie counting and my usual weight loss 'rules'.

Chewbecca Tue 09-Oct-12 21:33:50

I've done all 3 and only WW worked for me, though I've not done any long term and reached a goal.
Having said that, I know people who've been successful on all 3 so I don't think one is better than the others, it's what works for you.
I like WW because I can have anything I want, just in moderation so it fits into my lifestyle.
I don't get on with SW because they allow unlimited quantities of some foods and I don't have the restraint to keep that sensible. Never lost on it at all!
Liked the exercise class with RC (but assume you won't get that on line?!) but just couldn't quite stick to it 100%, WW allows more slippage, so long as you point it and make it up and don't do it again in the week!
But as I say, any of them might work better for you!
I understand Tesco diets are worth looking at for online only too.
Good luck!

FelixCited Tue 09-Oct-12 22:17:26

Love mfp , gone from 10st 8 in August to 9st 1. Today smile

WeightyKaty Wed 10-Oct-12 11:41:02

MFP has by far the best tracking tools. I have used WW in the past and it is good but MFP is free and superior in my mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now