Talk

Advanced search

5:2ers ... tak to me please.

(3 Posts)
Disenchanted4 Tue 09-Oct-12 09:55:51

Hiya,

I see theres a long running thread but theres so many of them I thought I'd ask some questions on a seperate thread.

I've done some VLCDs but the complete food replacement just kills me, as soon as I start all I can see is the weeks of no food ahead of me and it inevitably makes me cave.

I'm liking the sound of this as I only have to do low calories one day in the knowledge I can 'eat' again tomorrow.

So my questions are:

1- Does it have to be 5:2? Could I do 4:3? Would I get better results doing 4:3?

2- I know on the low days I have to aim for under 400 calories, what should I stay withing on 'eating' days?

3- Does anyone use myfitnesspal to help in this diet? Keeping track?

4 - How long have YOU being doing this? And what have the results been?

5- anything else I should know? Any tips ect?

Thanks very much for reading.

OHforDUCKScake Tue 09-Oct-12 10:18:19

Hello, you really will get many more answers if you post this in the 5:2 thread.

But I can help with some.

1- Yes some people do 4:3 with speedier results.

2- fast days is 500-600 calories and on feed days you dont count calories. You eat what you like, just dont binge. It really is that easy. I ate donuts 2 days running recently, I even drank beer and ate white bread sandwiches and ate crisps knowing Id still lose weight. And I did. grin

3- I dont know the answer to this.

4- I did it for 2 weeks, stopped for 2 weeks (birthdays then illness) then started again. I lost 5lb the first 2 weeks.

5- lots of tips and information in the 5:2 thread.

Honestly copy and paste your questions into the thread, everyone is so informative and helpful.

I find I never need to ask anyway. If I have a question I scan and 9 times out of 10 someones already asked it.

Disenchanted4 Tue 09-Oct-12 10:32:18

ThankssmileI'll do that

5lbs in 2 weeks is awesome, well done smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now